Monday, October 06, 2008

Case Barlow Farm, Hudson, OH




I want to thank Linda Matty, Sean (sorry, I don't remember your last name) and all the families I met at Case Barlow farm yesterday in Hudson, OH. I have driven by the BIG red barn several times, but never visited. I was invited to demonstrate pottery at their Harvest Festival yesterday. What a fun event! The weather couldn't have been more perfect, and there were free crafts, apples, pumpkins, horses- tons to do and see, and many, many smiling faces.

The only unfortunate result is that I didn't have time to take pictures! If you have pics from the event and would forward them to me, I will post them here. My email is sheaclaypottery@gmail.com Here is a link to Case Barlow Farm. Visit, or visit them again, if you have the chance- I know I will.
*Update- Linda provided the pic of me above, enjoying the sunny day at the Case Barlow House.


No comments: